Skip to content

Clorox Disinfecting Spray

Sold out

Say goodbye to germs and odors with this powerful bleach-free disinfecting spray. This versatile cleaning solution disinfects and deodorizes in one labor-saving step. It doesn’t just mask smells, but eliminates bacteria that cause odors and leaves behind a fresh, clean scent.

Clorox® Disinfecting Spray also kills and prevents the growth of mold, protecting surfaces from discoloration and damage. Because it’s bleach free, it’s compatible on a wide variety of high-touch surfaces.