Nature Fluxx Card Game
In the wild, you must adapt to survive! Will you win by having your Bears Eat Fish? Or will someone change the Goal so that their Frogs and Insects can make Night Music? Play ecology themed Actions and Rules like Scavenger or Composting, but watch out for Creeper cards, like Forest Fire, that can hurt everyone! Discover a little about how things go together, with Nature Fluxx - the nature game of ever-changing rules!
It all begins with one basic rule: Draw one card, Play one card. You start with a hand of three cards, add the card you drew to your hand, and then choose one card to play, following the directions written on your chosen card. As cards are drawn and played from the deck, the rules of the game change from how many cards are drawn, played, or even how many cards you can hold at the end of your turn.
Key Features :
- Excellent introduction to Earth Science for elementary students.
- This version of Fluxx has Creepers - cards that keep players from winning - such as Flood and Drought.
- Beautifully drawn artwork with scientific attention to detail.
- Students at a summer camp did the initial brainstorming for this version of Fluxx.
- For 2-6 players, ages 8 and up.